Sunday School Volunteer Registration (2017-18)
Our Sunday School is run solely by volunteers. We have different positions available depending on your educational background, skills, experience & availability. If you are interested in volunteering for our Sunday School, please complete the registration form below after reading the following instructions. IALFM Sunday School academic calendar generally runs from August thru May.
Important – Please Read Before Submitting Volunteer Form
- All volunteers are required to complete this registration form.
- After you complete & submit this form, we will get back to you with further instructions, a few weeks before Sunday School starts in August 2017.
- We will also provide Volunteers Training Workshop which is mandatory for all volunteers. It will be delivered before Sunday School starts.
- All Volunteers who are 18 years or older are also required to agree to go thru a Background Check. We cannot run that check without your permission. We will contact you directly, when e will need to run that check. IALFM administration will pay for the background check and will be free of any cost to you. If a background check was performed for you in the last 30 days, you can provide us with the details from that check to get an exception. If there is information or a question about a criminal history, we may need to run a new background check. We use a 3rd party accredited service provider to run the background check. The background check does not include a Credit Check. You will receive a secured website link (from our service provider) to provide required information to run that background check online, which is independent of our Sunday School. You will also have an option to receive & review results from that check. Results of background check are kept totally confidential and only Sunday School Admnistrator & IALFM BOD President will have access to it & review those to make related decisions.
- If you have any questions, please send us an e-mail at: email@example.com